Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pictures

I woke up this morning (1 am to be exact) with a NASTY sinus infection....blah...seriously? This is the 2nd one I have ever had, first one being while I was pregnant with Miles. Booo.

On a better note, we went and got Halle's 5 year old pics taken on Monday morning. I let her pick the outfit and I think her choice shows her personality perfectly.

I think that I can now be labeled as the biggest cheap skate- we go in to get her pics taken, I bring with me one of their coupons (you know, the ones that say free sitting and a free 10 X 13) get her pics taken, get our free picture and walk out. Yep, I only got the free one that they give. It is the perfect size for our upstairs hallway so I kinda think why waste money on more.

On a really exciting note my parents and sister are coming back into the country tonight. They have been gone for 3 weeks in Jerusalem and Europe...must be a rough life.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Samye,
I do the same thing for my kids pictures. I figure as long as they keep sending me the coupons, I'll keep taking advantage. I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one. You'll be especially glad that you do it that way when you see how much school pictures cost next year (And they're not nearly as cute. No, Thank You!)

Nate and Roberta said...

That is awesome! Why pay for pictures if you don't need to right? You're a hero to all of us mothers that get suckered into paying for the entire package.

Emily said...

Cute girl! Too bad you didn't get to go on that trip!
Yes, we've said it for about a year and a half but we really need to get together!!

Hibbard Family said...

I agree with the pictures. Why order so many prints? what ever will you do with all of them? cover your house in pics of that one child? I've totally taken the coupon and my free 8x10 and walked right away :)

counter