Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First one

Ok, so honestly this it my first blog ever....I mentioned to a friend that maybe we are just out of it living in Indiana, I had no idea this was so easy to do!! So- here we go. I figure I will just update whenever I get the chance to update on what we are doing, and everythign else that is new! For now I will just catch everyone up!

We are living in Bloomington Indiana while my husband goes to Indiana University for Grad School. He is getting his Masters in Higher Education Administration...basically to be the President of Student Affairs or Dean of Students. Even though we are really far away from family we have made a lot of new friends here, and can't complain because Dustin is working for the school while they pay his tuiton. Not bad. He is gone all the time for school- usually leaving around 8 in the morning and getting home maybe 8 or 9pm at night...if i am lucky! So to keep me busy and Halle (which is the most important) I have found a lot of things to do. We have playgroups, classes, museums, and parks that we find. Although right now since it is 25 degrees outside we are sticking to mostly indoor things. Halle is almost 19 months old as of February 9th and growing tons!! She has a huge vocabulary our most recent words are- snack, truck, sock, box, chair, and cocoa. She is a sweet heart though, since coming home from Christmas was harder on me than her....she was so use to being spoiled rotten, we had a lot of time to correct everything. It got to the point that she would "yell" at me, than turn around and put herself in the corner. Sit there for about 2 minutes- than come out happier than ever. I guess my discipline is working? Last night we had another rough one with her. Not only is she getting her molars but she has figured out that her legs fit in between the bars on her crib. So she falls asleep with her legs in the bars, than wakes up 2 hours later because she is stuck. Funny kid. I am doing great...tired...but great. I have already moved out of my regular jeans into comfy pants- I am expanding faster than I did with Halle- but they say that is normal. September 3rd seems like a way away but i know it will come so fast. We know that Halle is going to be a great sister.

Anyway- that is it for now... I will try posting some pics!!

0 comments:

counter